Pharmaceutical Job at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 4 February, 2015
Deadline: 14 February, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions:
Location ‐‐ Ibadan.
- Manage day to day running of the dispensary of a community based outpatient clinic
- Dispense drugs to patients, whether on prescription and over-the-counter
- Maintain an up-to-date log of prescriptions dispensed
- Verify prescription information and dosage
- Provide drug related information, advising and educating client on proper usage of drug
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking Pharmaceutical stock level weekly; ensuring First-in-First-Out (FIFO) system is strictly adhered to; anticipating needed medications and working with the Clinical Nursing Officer to place and expedite orders.
- Maintain established policies and procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs
- Prepare reports for submission to the Clinical Nursing Officer
- Manages appropriate data collection, such as client name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory
- Perform weekly stock count.
- Applicants must possess Pharmacy Technician Diploma of School of Hygiene or School of Health Technology
- Must be registered with a relevant professional body
- Ability to work independently, dynamic and resourceful
- Ability to take initiative and be a good team player
- Good writing, communication and social skills.
- Ready and willing to work in a growing and dynamic environment
- Required Experience ‐ 3 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter ( in one MS Word Document) explaining suitability for the job on or before close of work on February-14th, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are advised to provide their functional e-mails and mobile phone numbers on their application, as well as professional referees.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Officers at the War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative
- Field Workers at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- National Research Coordinator - Lassa Fever at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Technical Specialist at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Vacancies at Options
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at Christian Aid (CA)
- Impact Assessment Officer - Nigeria at IMPACT Initiatives
- Logistics Manager - Nigeria at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)