StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
- To provide effective secretarial support and assistance to the Company Secretary
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uploading, processing and distributing electronic-memoranda and hardcopies for meetings of the following:
- a) Board of Directors of the bank and its committees.
- b) Management Committee (General) of the bank and its Sub-Committees.
- c) Group Management Committee (“GMC”).
- d) Board of Directors and Board Committees of subsidiaries of the Bank.
- e) Any other meeting as may be instructed by the Company Secretary.
- Preparing minutes and conveyance of decisions of the above meetings.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support during the Bank’s General Meetings and in respect of resolutions approved thereat.
- Attending to the welfare and requests of the Non-Executive Directors.
- Management of the Company Secretary’s diary.
- Management of departmental visitors and telephone calls to the Company Secretary.
- Maintenance of good office ambience.
- Prompt and efficient handling of inward and outward mail.
- Maintenance of an efficient filng system.
- Managing stock of stationery and other office consumables, including stock control.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Company Secretary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Listening and Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer/IT skills
- Confidentiality skills
- Prioriterizing skills priority
- Flexibility/adaptability skills
- Self-motivated & efficient
- Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
- Customer service orientation
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences or secretarial studies. ( HND/ Bsc)
- Must have 3 -5 year cognate experience in similar function.
go to method of application »
To direct and lead the professional clinical science base for organizations efficiently and effectively deploying resources to support the organization, Global Development, acting personally to lead major strategic and tactical issues management and to contribute to the running of the company through the organizations Leadership team and Global Development through the Core Medical Directors’ Group.
- Design, initiate, conduct and publish local Phase IV/PMS studies in Nigeria to help facilitate market access and adoption within country
- Support investigator-initiated research studies aligned with Global Clinical Development Plan and BOS strategy.
- In collaboration with SciOps, Clinical Operations, advise/recommend potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of KOLs.
- Participate in gathering clinical insights/needs/feedback from KOLs/customers in country and communicate to internal partners including marketing and Global Development teams.
- Annually participate in the development of local medical strategy plan(s), i.e. BOS, to support product(s) within country; integrate input from SciOps, HE&OR, MIC, and Publication colleagues to build cross functional tactical plan(s) that are focused on addressing issues of key brands within country.
- Collaborate with country marketing colleagues to help develop brand messages aligned with global strategy and good medical practice
- Participate in creating, reviewing, and approving promotional and training materials tailored to the needs of the product and according to NP4 and local regulations.
- Develop/provide product and disease presentations/training to internal (i.e. Field force, Marketing, MSLs) and external (KOLs) customers that is aligned with global/ country commercial/medical product strategies.
- Support the launch of new products by collaborating with commercial and health economic teams to develop compelling value proposition and local reimbursement strategies.
- Build relationships with country level KOLs and participate on cross functional internal teams to develop product advocacy.
- Publish manuscripts and abstracts within Regional/ country to raise awareness of organizations products and key disease areas.
- Understand pathways for communication between country and key Global colleagues/product teams.
- To maintain and drive the standards of medical and scientific excellence in the organisation through recruitment, training, deployment and development of appropriate associates.
- To maintain full compliance with adverse event reporting to meet statutory regulations.
- To ensure the necessary training and awareness of relevant associates so that organization maintains compliance with current legislation (and Codes of Practice) for promotional activities.
- To act as leader and mentor to the physicians employed within the CPO including involving support for revalidation.
- To act as compliance officer, ensuring compliance of all channels to the organizations Rules and Regulations, NP4 and Code of Conduct.
- To forward any complaint on products manufactured by or for Novartis by a third party to the local Quality Assurance Unit.
- To coordinate all RMP activities within country group.
Ethics and Compliance
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of dis-crimination and harassment.
Key Performance Indicators
- In compliance with local functional requirements in terms of KPIs.
- Adherence to safety and regulatory compliance as per relevant legislation.
- Compliance of clinical trials in all phases
- Compliance of clinical trials
- Quality of contribution in internal and external forums
- Talent development and export
- Optimal alignment of AMAC medical affairs project execution with the market access needs of the country. Support to generate strategies for fast launch uptake and successful commercialization. size and quality of Country scientific knowledgebase
Impact on the organisation
Generation of relevant clinical data is the life-blood of the local and Global organizational business.
Medical Information and Support provides a crucial expert customer service.
- Effective delivery of messages to targeted professionals and institutions
- Excellent collaboration and cooperation with various departments at NVS
Education: Medically Qualified and registered physician, higher medical qualification or Scientific Degree preferred.
Experience: 5 -7 years Pharma experience, with line management responsibility and firsthand knowledge in and experience of conducting clinical studies in the appropriate therapeutic area(s).
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using the preferred job title as subject of mail.