Siemens AG is a German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is Europe's largest engineering company and maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit behind the industrial automation division.
Siemens' principal activities are in the fields of industry, energy, transportation and healthcare. It is organized into four main divisions: Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ around 360,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of approximately €78.3 billion in 2012. The company has been the subject of a number of controversies in its history.
- Responsible for providing high standard service and maintenance to the client according to O&M agreement, long term strategic planning of maintenance activities, timely
- plant availability, compliance with maintenance work plan, customer satisfaction, compliance with plant procedures, compliance with local regulations
- Organize and coordinate resources of the maintenance department, prioritize activities to ensure the plant maintenance in accordance to the work plans
- Ensure all operation activities are performed in compliance with laws and regulations
- Support in establishing and coordinating a safety and health system with relevant training to all staff, guidelines and procedures
- Organize and coordinate required technical training to enhance the professional skills of the maintenance team
- Maintain a close client contact, provide reports in time and react in a timely manner on clients operational requests
- Follow internal processes and procedures to achieve the maintenance requirements and monitor their implementation
- Motivate and encourage the team member, provide guidance and promote staff development, develop a highly capable maintenance team
- Ensure compliance with a Permit-to-work system in the maintenance organization
- Ensure availability of spare parts and consumables
- Setup and implement regular maintenance activities in the work plan module of BFS and ensure it timely execution
- Promote the cooperation with other O&M Power Plants in the region and worldwide
- University degree in a related engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering) with minimum 6 years working experience with focus on power plant commissioning or power plant or process plant maintenance
- Experience in project management as member of a project team
- Experience in personal management and leadership gained in a managerial function
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree related course.
- 3 – 6 years related experience
- Experience in Project Management would be added adantage
- Expert knowledge and must demonstrate good understanding of the role techniques.
- Microsoft PC skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, power point and visio
- Must be able to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale