GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
This role is responsible for proactively developing and implementing a One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with their Accounts at the zone level (region level – U.S. only), such as hospitals or hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations, thereby creating growth for GE Healthcare.
1. Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of assigned accounts' business and keeping GE Healthcare Zone, Region and Product management informed and appropriately involved.
2. Lead and close multimodality deals and single product deals in their assigned accounts.
3. Support and be supported by Product Sales Specialists as needed.
4. Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
5. Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products and services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent OneGEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
6. Develop and implement Go-to-Market plans with Zone (Region – U.S. only) cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negociations, and contracts. Grow GE's share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
7. Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
8. In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client's segment.
9. Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Care Area (Category leaders – U.S.), Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
10. Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
11. Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
12. Geographic scope: Zone (Region – U.S. only) - could be a territory within.
1. B.Sc degree or equivalent from an accredited university
2. Minimum of 5 years of strategic sales experience within Healthcare.
3. Proven key account management and project planning skills.
4. Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
5. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
6. Proven track record on relationship building skills.
7. High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
8. A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
9. Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
10. Fluent in English language.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Master's degree preferred.
2. Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
3. Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered.
Job Segments: Account Manager, Law, Quality Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Legal, Quality, Management, Marketing
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.