Aero is currently the fastest growing Nigerian carrier passenger, Aero is focused on bringing customers world class aviation services with affordable fares, quality on-board services, good customer relations with effective online services and operational competence. Aero pride itself in its punctuality and safety record. Aero has established itself as the leading regional and innovative carrier in West Africa.
Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria Limited (ACN) has two divisions: Aero Nigeria – Providing scheduled fixed wing passenger services to various Nigerian domestic airports and international destinations in the West African sub-region. Rotary Wing – Helicopter offshore oil and gas aviation services.
Responsible for passengers' safety and comfort, deal with security and emergency situations and ensure that passenger flying experience is pleasant.
• Carry out pre-flight duties: briefing, safety and emergency checklists, locate emergency equipment etc specific to that aircraft type. Reports any unserviceable or missing items before takeoff.
• Inform Passengers of the aircraft safety procedures
• Receive catering and ensure correct stowage
• Welcome passengers onboard & direct them to their seats
• Offer and serve on-board food, beverage, comfort items etc.
• Distribute custom forms on international flights and assist with proper completion prior to landing.
• Reassure passengers in an emergency and ensure safety procedures are followed correctly. Give first aid to passengers where necessary.
• Conduct and complete cabin safety checks before landing.
• Ensure safe disembarkment of all passengers and check that no luggage is left behind.
• A good University Degree or HND
• Valid Cabin Crew licence is an added advantage
• Customer focused
• Excellent customer service trait
• Safety consciousness
• Team spirit
• Good communication skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Ability to work under pressure and long hours
• Ability to handle customer complaints effectively
Should your knowledge, skills and abilities fit the above job profile, please send your application to: email@example.com for external candidates and: firstname.lastname@example.org for internal candidates (Aero Staff) with the Job Title as the subject.
Other Important Information
Vacancy is open to all qualified internal/external applicants and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.