Interesting Career Offer at Terragon Group
Posted on: 4 February, 2015
Deadline: 9 February, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Terragon Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Terragon Group - we pride ourselves as a new media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The driver shall ensure that assigned vehicles are always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and/or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly
- The driver shall be responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tire condition.
- During the waiting time either inside or outside of the company's premises, the driver shall always stop the engine and electric power of assigned vehicles to save consumption of fuels
- It is the sole responsibility of the driver to monitor expiration and renewal of his driver's license and company vehicle particulars without causing any inconvenience to the company schedule
- The driver shall observe strictly to the company rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the Company and follow all Terragon Group Operational Procedures and Quality Standards
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Transportation of company properties and Terragon Group employees to and fro their official engagements.
- At least 2 Years' experience as a professional driver.
- Must have a good knowledge of our road network.
Education and other Attributes
- At least an SSCE certificate
- Candidate must be in their 20s and based Yaba, Onikpan/Palmgroove.
- Ability to display verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High sense of professionalism.
- High sense of discipline.
- Must be a team player.
- Good sense of grooming.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Terragon GroupSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)