Current Job Vacancy at Hay Group
Posted on: 4 February, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
In 1943 our founder, Edward N. Hay, said ‘the most successful companies of the future will be the ones that take full advantage of improved personnel techniques’. Ever since, we’ve partnered with leaders and organizations to enable stellar business performance and help individuals, organizations and societies transform. We serve our clients through our innovative yet proven methods, delivered globally and consistently through our people and technology.
Hay Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Introduction to Productized Services
- Built by professionals for professionals, Productized Services™ puts over 60 years of Hay Group experience in improving organizational performance, at the fingertips of clients.
- Productized Services equips our clients with these powerful and intuitive online tools to gain world-class insight into their people, pay and employee effectiveness.
- Now our clients can uniquely benchmark their company against the best worldwide and accurately measure what really matters using fact, not opinion. Productized Services support the regular processes of HR professionals and line managers – giving our clients the total confidence to get the job done every time.
- This full-time role will focus on managing an assigned group of clients and presenting and servicing them through a packaged, cost effective portfolio of reward, talent and employee effectiveness products.
- The role will engage clients and develop ongoing relationships to expand the scope and breadth of services offered in order to drive revenue growth.
- The successful incumbent will service and manage accounts by developing appropriate solutions and managing and delivering projects for both internal and external clients.
- This candidate must reside in Lagos(Nigeria) or Accra(Ghana) and must be willing to travel between the two.
- The successful candidate will receive ongoing training and development and be provided with great opportunities for growth and development.
- Build relationships, provide excellent client service by advising clients on issues and queries, develop a strong understanding/knowledge of major accounts.
- Conduct client training on product use and data collection methodologies
- Present and sell a defined suite of products and services to assigned clients
- Prepare presentations, proposals, pricing and sales contracts
- Manage assigned projects, provide analytical project support where required
- Analyze data and produce reports
- Conduct research to support projects, marketing and new business initiatives
- Communicate client and market insight, new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered directly from client meetings to appropriate company staff.
- Post-secondary education. Relevant work experience in Human Resources, consulting, sales or marketing particularly account management, or relevant pro-active, outbound client/customer oriented work experience.
- Professional, service oriented and enjoys engaging clients.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Good networking, selling, communication and presentation skills.
- Solid MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their updated CV's and Cover Letter to: Que.Rabolele@haygroup.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies