Andavoy Nigeria Limited is a Forward Thinking Training and Consulting Firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide world class professional training and consulting services to Individuals, Organizations & Government bodies on Project Management, Customer service, Negotiation Skills, Sales and Marketing ,Health & Safety Management , Leadership Management and Administration etc.
In relation with our advanced Project Management Course, with an emphasis on the Project Management Institute, we advocate the processes, procedures and methodologies when analysing projects and delivering Project management training.
Our courses are powerfully packaged and delivered by highly experienced facilitators in various fields. Our facilitators have a wide range of practical experience which aids extensive facilitation of respective courses. A lot of individuals have attended and benefited from training and workshops organized by us and more than 90% rated the training as excellent and very good respectively.
Our target audience ranges from executives, working-class individuals from various fields, organizations, undergraduates, graduates, managers, staff, government officials, IT professionals etc. Our training sessions help develops participants thereby improving their ability to deliver excellent results within their various workplaces thereby increasing their Organization’s ROI. We exist to deliver excellent training solutions.
Ideal candidates should not be older than thirty (30) years as at 28th February 2015 and should possess the following:
• Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Math’s, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
• NYSC Discharge Certificate
• a) Bachelor degree (Minimum of Second Class lower division) in Marketing/social sciences/Management/Art/ICT/Law and other related degree obtained from a recognized University or
b) HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) obtained from a reputable polytechnic/college of technology in any discipline
· Must be able to meet and exceed sales target excellently
· Marketing Skills
· Quality communication skills
· Computer skills
· Ability to negotiate and facilitate conflict resolution
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Must be able to handle multiple projects & deadlines simultaneously.
· Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals, strategies, and plans
· Comprehensive knowledge of market research and sales forecasting principles and methodologies
· Basic knowledge of financial analysis and budgeting
· Ability to compile and analyze statistical data, draw inferences, and prepare strategic and operational reports and recommendations
· Skill in organizing resources, analyzing and solving problems, establishing priorities, and making evaluative judgments
· Excellent customer service
· Attention to detail required
· Strong display of Maturity and Confidence
· Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, and methodologies
· 1-5 YEARS
· Proven track record of successful sales in related field
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary performance related increments, we offer performance related bonuses, and leave allowances, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Note: After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a residential modular training programme involving formal learning and on-the-job attachments for 3 months.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Careers@andavoy.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than Monday 14th February 2015. The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ANDAVOY is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.