We are looking for a university graduate to serve as a personal assistant. The successful candidate will work directly with the MD of a global health, wellness and beauty company.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Graduated from a top Nigerian university with a minimum 2:1 grade in any discipline
- Is happy to work long hours and work during the weekends
- Is very comfortable with Microsoft Office package, including
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (candidate will be tested)
- Is highly organised and can manage multiple commitments and multiple demands on her time
- Is of a cheerful disposition and has excellent customer service skills
Method of Application
Please send in your CV and a cover letter of no more than 500 words, outlining why you should be selected for the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Saturday 7th February 2015, with the subject line: Application for the
Position of Personal Assistant.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale