Vacancy in a Reputable International Manufacturing Group
Posted on: 3 February, 2015
Deadline: 17 February, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable international manufacturing Group based in Lagos with subsidiaries in various industries is keen to engage the services of experienced Navision Developers for its various Companies.
Interested candidates must be self driven and possess analytical mind that will facilitate the development role.
- Actively assist in the management of end to end system life cycle development.
- Provide/Support user needs in the NAY ERP system within the group.
- Provide senior level programming as required.
- Provide technical architecture analysis, design, development and
- enhancement to the group Navision ERP system.
- Assist with the customisation of the group Navision ERP to meet the group needs.
- Report Design as required by the various users of NAY ERP System.
Candidates must be knowledgeable and proficient in the use of Navision 6.02 and possess the following essential requirements for the position.
- HND (not below upper credit) or BSc (not below 2nd class upper division) degree in (Computer Science Only).
- Minimum 3 years of Hands-on experience of Navision development/programming.
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of MS Dynamics Nav2009R2 or Nav20 13R2, SQL Server reporting services, or Report builder.
- Must be comfortable with advanced developments, object designer & XMY port and Web services Requirement.
- Must be proficient on 3 tier architecture of Dynamics Nav and Role tailor client (RTC).
- Should have strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytical & problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Applications alond with detailed CVs are to be submitted within 2 weeks from the date of this publication to:
Group Head - Human Resources,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Food and Beverages Company - Sagemill Investments Limited
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Jobs at an International Cable Manufacturing Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Productive People
- Fresh Job Opportunities at British American Tobacco
- Accounting Job Vacancy at a Reputable Production Company - Workforce Group
- Sales Vacancy at Epson