Graduate Management Trainee Programme at Dangote Cement Plc
Posted on: 6 December, 2011
Deadline: 13 December, 2011
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Dangote
We are looking for suitable candidates who may be either fresh graduates or having not more than 3 years experience, for a management trainee programme, from the following disciplines.
1. BSC OR MSC IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
2. BSC OR MSC IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
3. ACA, ACMA OR CPA
4. MBA FROM A HIGHLY REPUTABLE UNIVERSITY
The management trainee programme would be spread over a period of 18 months with exposure to all the key functions of our organization, including production management, quality assurance, marketing management, materials management, financial management, human capital management and project management.
The programme would be structured to equip the candidates with the requisite knowledge of the entire functions of the company and those who successfully complete the programme would not only be starting at a higher level but would also have the opportunity to grow through a fast-track promotion scheme, subject to continued excellent performance.
The selection process would be through tests, group discussions and would be through tests, group discussions and interviews.
Method of Application
Please send your detailed CV along with
photocopies of educational qualifications and testimonials establishing
your experience, passport size photograph and phone number by email,
within 7 days of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DangoteSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products