Our client is a reputable manufacturing and marketers of pharmaceuticals and hygiene products.
The position is crucial as this position will involve the most senior level responsibilities of the organization. He/She has the responsibility of running the entire organization, taking all important decisions for the company; ensures processes are followed, the company remains profitable and drives bottom-line of the organization.
- The managing director strive to chart blueprint policies for the company and implements them for the betterment of the employees and the company
- He/she brings new and innovative ideas to the business and looks for opportunities to expand and create a goodwill in the market
- Supervises the progress of individual departments of the company and the overall progress of the company
- Sets business goals and assigns targets to the employees and makes sure that the employees are providing productive results for the company
- Network with other potential clients and competitors in the market and get business tactics and ideas from them
- Develop strategies to boost sales and profits of the company and plan the future prospects of the company
- Monitor and control the company’s performance and finances in accordance with the budgets approved by the Board of Directors.
- Creating a positive and motivating atmosphere in the company and providing better growth opportunities for the employees
- Encourages innovative ideas from the employees and implement them for the benefit of the company
- Plans attractive strategies to retain skilled, hard working and fruitful employees making sure that they are satisfied with the company
- Attends meetings with the board of directors and discusses business issues with them
- Gives presentations and generates reports for the reference of the company and the directors
- Should encompass leadership qualities and should possess decision taking ability
- Enthusiastic and ability to create motivation amongst the employees
- Ready to take challenges and deal with difficult situations
- Should be willing to work for extended hours and possess expert management skills
- Should believe in team work and effectively interact with the clients and the employees
- Strong business development sense, goal-oriented and a good communicator
Experience & Educational Qualifications:
· Must possess a minimum of 15 years cognate experience out of which 10 years MUST be in a senior managerial position from the FMCG or pharmaceutical industries.
· A degree in Business Administration or any other relevant social sciences.
· An MBA or any other relevant master’s degree.
· Must be a minimum of an associate member of relevant professional bodies.
Method of Application
Proposed salary is between N 8 m – 10 m/A. Others includes an official car, HMO, pension. Qualified candidates should forward all applications to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Managing Director’ as subject of application. Application closes 20th February, 2015. Only experienced candidates from the FMCG/ Pharmaceutical sectors will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale