Sales Account Manager at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Posted on: 3 February, 2015
Deadline: 15 February, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Private Property, Nigeria's leading property is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Company Industry: Real Estate; Internet/E-commerce
Joining Date: March 2015
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Status: Full time Employment
Years of Experience: Min: 3 to 5 years
- This individual should be a polished sales professional with excellent prospecting, communication and presentation skills.
- The main focus of this role initially is to identify and sign Estate Agents, property developer and property sector related clients & to build advertising revenues.
- Candidates with backgrounds in real estate, offline or online media sales will be highly regarded.
- You must have the ability to develop relationships as well as create new ones, close deals and meet strict targets and KPIs.
- You will prospect for new Estate Agent clients for our online and offline products to build client numbers and company revenues.
- We offer a highly competitive and attractive remuneration package including good basic, transport and phone allowances plus industry leading Commission Structure, as well as a Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives.
- The suitably qualified candidate will be asked to manage a portfolio of existing clients and to prospect for new clients to build company revenues
- Provide client training to ensure efficient use of the service to achieve good ROI
- Providing performance regular reviews and performance reports to ensure maximum client retention hit online and offline sales revenue targets
- Collect payment from clients
- Identification of sales opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Sales of subscription products to those identified targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Administrative skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com with the Job title as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrivateProperty.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Manager at Fibre
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Estate Surveyors at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited