We are a multinational assesment-driven management consulting firm that helps organizations extend and achieve high performance. Our clients span all key sectors of the economy. As a result of growth, the above position has become available.
You will do the following:
1. Business Development and achieve targets.
2. Sales/Marketing in a very professional environment.
3. Powerpoint Presentations of solutions to decision-makers.
4. Initiate and close deals.
- Minimum of first degree (with first class or upper second class honours) from very reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years post graduation hands-on progressive work experience with reputable organizations
- Minimum of 3-6 years in sales and marketing role with reputable organization
- Minimum of 2 years of heading a business development unit in a reputable organization
- Service sales experience and face-toface selling
- Experience in target driven work environment
- Energetic individual
- People person
- Cusomer Service driven
- Ability to set sales and marketing policies
- Ability to set targets
- Track record of achieving targets
- Ability to collaborate with peers to drive corporate goals
- Professional qualification or MBA will be an advantage
- You will lead a business development team
- You will coach and mentor your team
- Be responsible for achieving your team's targets
- Track record of selling to corporate organizations
Applications will be processed on first come first served basis.
Compensation package is competitive in the consulting industry and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, click here