If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Edwin Drake is currently collaborating with a leading International Oil and Gas Service Provider in Nigeria, who are seeking to identify a number of talented individuals to join their growing West African Teams.
One of these roles is for a Fishing Engineer – Nigeria, which is offered on a residential or rotational basis in Lagos or Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
he Fishing Engineer will be responsible for planning and executing operations including fishing, milling, well abandonment, well decommissioning and completions.
- Execute job design, well support and post job analysis for all Fishing Operations.
- Plan and execute operations including fishing, milling, well abandonment, well decommissioning and completions.
- Advise customer on the proper procedures to perform a fishing operation and provide instruction on proper procedures.
- Able to run multiple applications of low to high risk in the wellbore intervention Product group including conventional fishing, casing cutting and well head retrieving, through tubing Milling, Remedial and Simulation.
- Working with the clients to design various types of Workover and Fishing Operations.
- Supervise the operation, may be required to promote sales of fishing tool services.
In order to be considered for this role, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Nigerian OR Expatriate individual with extensive experience in West Africa, and Nigeria in particular.
- Mechanical degree preferred or a postgraduate holder.
- Prior fishing tool training and general knowledge of fishing product and services
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
- Over 5 years of experience as Fishing Engineer or Workover and Completions Engineer within a similar organisation.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here