Country Sales Manager at Phinetec Inc.
Posted on: 6 December, 2011
Deadline: 20 December, 2011
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Phinetec
Phinetec Inc. (www.phinetec.com ) is an enterprise I & IT service organization, leading and providing modern, innovative technology solutions to businesses and public enterprises in the North American and European markets. PHINETEC was founded in 2006, with head office located in Ontario, Canada.
PHINETEC is seeking a well-groomed, experienced and energetic Country Sales Manager to join an organization leading a rapidly growing industry. Reporting to the International CEO, the new Country Sales Manager will be establishing our new Nigerian organization and will be responsible for developing and executing a winning marketing strategy for PHINETEC technology solutions and I & IT services in all market segments.
The ideal candidate will have 5 - 10 years experience in developing a successful organization within IT and Technology Services space, proven ability to deliver, result-oriented together with ability to work independently for continued and sustainable revenue growth.
This role involves developing new and managing existing opportunities throughout Nigeria, managing pre-and-post sales technical support as well as driving customers in the I & IT and technology solution markets.
Country Sales Manager (Job code 07-CSM-NG)
• Define and execute a winning strategic plan for PHINETEC in Nigeria
• Develop and generate revenue sales throughout Nigeria
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and technologies
• Develop a clear understanding of competitors, their priorities and their competitive strengths
• Recruit, and manage dedicated sales and technical staff and develop subsidiary to support growing number of customer base
• Demonstrated impressive sales track record and successful execution of sales of early market high technology products and services
• Demonstrated successful leadership and mentoring skills to develop a successful sales and support team
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
• Masters Degree or MBA preferred
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send resume to email@example.com
Attractive and negotiable+ commission
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PhinetecSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme