Jobs at Golden Transport Company Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2011
Deadline: 20 December, 2011
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
FLEET OPERATION SUPERVISOR
- To monitor and supervise trailer drivers, keep daily records of trucks, monitor and document driver/trucks in and out activity and ensure time efficiency of driver and truck.
- WASC or technical school certificate/OND or equivalent.
- Physically fit, result oriented and with good leadership skills.
- 5years minimum in fleet/haulage industry.Hands on knowledge of trucks and driving, experience will be added advantage.
- To supervise sectional teams in the fleet workshop for the maintenance and repairs of all heavy trucks and trailers.
- OND/FTC/C&G final mechanical or automobile engineering. WASC credits.
- Physically fit, target oriented and with good trouble shooting skills.
- 5years minimum, hands on vehicle workshop experience heavy duty trucks, turbo aspirated engines, forklifts and other heavy duty equipments.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications with copies of all certificates and testimonials should be addressed to
The human resources manager
Golden Transport Company Limited
Plot7, block B, Gbagada Industrial scheme,Bariga, Lagos.
Within two weeks from the date of this publication.
Pls. Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Internship Position at RYNO
- Shift Engineer at MAERSK
- Job Opportunities at CourierPlus
- Confectionery Jobs at a New Port Terminal Operations
- Customer Support Co-ordinators at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Confidence Cargo Limited
- Jobs at a U.S Logistics and Technology Company - Workforce Group