If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions in a SharePoint or MS Dynamics environment.
- S/he must have a good understanding of the deployment and change management process and must be able to implement high quality and scalable SharePoint or MS Dynamics development solutions.
- Develop technical requirements from business requirements.
- Design and implement workflows.
- Provide unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Develop customized master pages and application pages.
- Develop, design and deploy intranet and web presence using SharePoint or MS Dynamics
- development technology.
- Drive solution architecture approach using SharePoint or MS Dynamics development functionality.
- Ensure a high quality standard is maintained in the solution(s) developed by following coding and testing best practices.
- Manage migration issues as they arise during implementation.
- Work with Project Managers and other Technical Leads to provide task estimates and other required technical specifications.
- Provide documentation on designs and share knowledge and best practices with other members of the technical team.
- Co-ordinate project-based work as directed.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- At least 5 years experience using .NET technologies with VB.net, C# and ASP. NET with a minimum of 4 years experience developing applications for SharePoint 2007 using the SharePoint object model or MS Dynamics development experience will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of a good bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ related technology course.
- .Net/ Microsoft Certified Developer certification.
- Understanding of architecture and SharePoint concepts or MS Dynamics solutions of web application and sites collection.
- Experience in Object oriented programming.
- Experience in working within a .Net framework and implementing Microsoft SharePoint 2007/ SharePoint 2010 or MS Dynamics solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Experience in coding ASP.net and integrating with back end legacy systems and other technologies seamlessly.
- Full deployment experience of a CRM project.
- Experience in creating and consuming web services.
- Demonstrable experience supporting and troubleshooting a SharePoint technical environment or MS Dynamics development solutions.
- Excellent understanding of business requirements, elicitation and validation.
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem analysis and problem solving skills.
go to method of application »
Candidate should have hands on experience in:
- Site Studio designer and publisher, WMC- Imaging, IRM , Content Recording.
- SDLC of website using WCM.
- Oracle UCM system related change.
go to method of application »
The candidate should have hands on experience in:
- Deployment, Configuration and Administration of WebCenter Content servers (Development, Test / UAT and Production) in a clustered environment.
- Website migration from environment to environment.
- Installation, Deployment, Configuration (Enable/Disable) of workflows and Customize OWC components.
- User access management, Provide User access based file security and permissions.
- Creation of basic UCM design elements like profiles, rules, views, tables, workflows etc.
- Define and implement ACL and other security measures.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please, State the position you are applying for in the subject feld of the mail.