We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
• To understand administrative duties.
• Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: “identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers”.
• Be responsible for undertaking the business monitoring and testing and reporting findings / exceptions.
• Liaise with Human Resources Relationship manager RC in arrangement/application for work permits for international staff working in RC.
• Liaise with SS&PPM on arrangement/application for visas’ and office stationeries and equipments.
• Arrange for and coordinate meetings, business travel, hotel bookings, official functions, seminars, courses and ceremonies for the department throughout the year.
• Maintenance of office equipment e.g. overhead projectors, TV, computers etc.
• Maintaining and managing Retail Clients Leave schedule and absence registers.
• Central point of contact for all Retail Clients matters.
• Co-ordinate orders for Retail Clients
• Inter-public relations between branches and countries
• To perform Secretarial Services for the Department
• Keeping HoRC diary and ensure that appointments and deadlines are met.
• Make follow-ups for HoRC with top team.
• Attending Senior Managers (topteam) meetings, producing minutes and following up action points.
• Maintaining confidential records of departmental correspondence
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required
To apply for this position, click here