Latest Job Vacancy at Twinpine
Posted on: 31 January, 2015
Deadline: 13 February, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Twinpine
Twinpine is a mobile advertising network reaching millions of African consumers on mobile devices. We aggregate local and international mobile web pages on our platform to offer brands and advertisers a communication medium on the mobile internet. We create value for advertisers, publishers and developers by serving relevant, carefully- targeted adverts to mobile internet users using demographic targeting.
- Lead media buying efforts through all aspects of the cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing.
- Strong negotiation skills while maintaining strategic partnerships with top publishers
- In-depth industry knowledge on content providers
- Ability to analyze company and client needs, develop appropriate media plans to yield the desired result and maximize objectives
- Negotiate and sign-up selected publishers.
- Keep publishers informed on the current situation of campaigns and latest developments.
- Manage publisher relationships with regards to payments, contract extension, etc.
- Source partnership opportunities and develop initiatives toward growing inventory supply
- Work strategically with internal teams to assess inventory needs and act upon those findings.
- Research premium and high traffic publishers.
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships.
- Identify market trends and translate these to prospects
- Manage execution of third party projects and initiatives protecting publisher and Twinpine interest.
- Identify and implement publishers’ business development initiatives for increasing reach and revenues.
- Acquire access to inventory across the spectrum of all relevant content globally.
- Monitor daily publisher inventory performance and ensure smooth running.
- Monitor stability and aggressively grow the Twinpine network publisher inventory.
- Collaborate with Campaign Managers to understand campaign delivery/performance and relationship to inventory used
- Lead traffic/ inventory exchange efforts with partner Ad networks and publisher integration efforts.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field in an accredited university
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Digital Ecosystem and Mobile Advertising
- Knowledge of CPM and CPC pricing model
- Good negotiation/deal closing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business
- Possession of account management experience preferably in an advertising Agency will is desirable. Basic knowledge of mobile marketing is preferred
- Experience in a digital agency will be an advantage
- Strong Publisher's relationship
- Ability to efficiently manage cost
- Ability to present and manage budget
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TwinpineSimilar Jobs
- Head of West Africa Languages at the BBC World Service
- Reporters at Concise News
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Video Editor/Creative Director at Kraks Media
- 2017 Internship Career Sprout Project (ICSP17) at Monkey Media Limited
- Business Development Executives at AIM Group