Current Vacancy at Flash I.T. Solutions
Posted on: 30 January, 2015
Deadline: 13 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Flash I.T. Solutions
Flash I.T. Solutions is an indigenous company established to provide leading edge telecommunication engineering services, information and communication technology solutions and consultancy services both within and outside Nigerian environment. The summary of our goals/purpose and objective is to “Provide service(s) geared towards the true emancipation and rejuvenation of the Nigeria business Community".
We are highly endowed with a battery of highly skilled professionals who had in the last 5 years of our existence been able to prove their mettle in those areas of our specialization. We aim at continuously satisfying of our clients needs as we don't just think on the present client but the future clients we can get connected to through you. For all this reasons we are expected and required to render nothing less than excellent services.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day social media activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possesses knowledge and experience of social media marketing but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity in executing Social Media campaigns.
- Proficient in sourcing and managing content development.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter,YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
- Basic knowledge of graphics designing is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should kindly email CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flash I.T. SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)