Job Vacancy at Teclab
Posted on: 30 January, 2015
Deadline: 16 March, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Female Brand Manager
Reporting To: MD/CEO
- Brand Plan Development: develop plans that translate to achievable company targets. This will include, but is not limited to, advertising, program/promotions, and research.
- Vendor management: Work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Program management and execution - manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Owns timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- Utilize consumer: driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands and possibly translate insights into profitable product innovations.
- Develop selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
- Market Analysis: provide consumption based data analysis for the brand. Provide insight and support to the enterprise to better understand market trends and dynamics. Also, identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Business Forecasting/Results - work with sales, demand planning, and contract vendors to generate accurate volume forecasts. Deliver results for the brand level P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution.
- Drive sales
- The Brand Manager is responsible for leading and managing the consumer brands on our Products.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from any foreign University.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Experience & Training: 2-5 years experience in a similar role abroad.
- Candidate should have foreign background and work experience
Skills Person Skills/Abilities:
- Strategic Leadership
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work in an environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited