If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The issues of value adding business solutions in today’s business environment has become increasingly important, as emphasis on business development tradeoff between the project triangle (Time, Cost and Scope) and staff efficiency of any organization is a determining factor for growth and profitability. It is in recognition of this felt need that Aquarian Consult Limited was established, with a strong desire to contribute in providing quality, high profile and affordable services and business solutions in Nigeria, using innovative approach and expertise to meet our clients’ organisational needs
Having carried out research, collated data and analysed the data, Aquarian Consult Limited is a consulting firm that provides Business Development Services, Human Resource Consultancy, Training, Recruitment and Social empowerment services.
We offer up-to-date, customized and strategic services to our clients designed to suit their business needs
We employ seasoned experts and professionals whose ideas, research and finished work are unique and always satisfy our clients’ needs. We have a policy of treating our clients with the utmost respect and ensuring that their interest is at all times our top priority.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A good University degree(Preferable Marketing)
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position in a reputable company preferably in the oil and gas sector.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of business and office matters.
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals and Closing Skills,
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
Method of Application
To apply send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job code as subject of the email. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED