Welcome to the SENCE Nigeria. The following are the available vacancies we currently have.
Roles and Responsibilities
The following are the roles and responsibilities for this role:
• Maximize revenue for the company.
• Develop and analyze new strategies for introducing new customers, business partners, consultants and sponsors.
• Introduce new customers, business partners, consultants and sponsors.
• Manage existing business relationships for continuity and profitability
• Review and analyze latest business trends with a view to introduce innovative products or services in future.
• Understand the company's reputation and strive to retain that image by continually enhancing the organisation’s performance.
• Contribute to the development of promotional materials to push the marketing strategy and developing marketing literature/proposals.
• Writing weekly reports as feedback for management
• A good first degree in any relevant field. A degree in agribusiness, agricultural development, or a related agriculture based field would be an added advantage.
• Ability to demonstrate very good subject matter knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good presentation skills
• An excellent understanding of International aid organisations and how they work.
• Very good networking skills and ability to leverage on the skills.
• Extremely dynamic, innovative and result driven.
• Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and all other Microsoft Office suites.
• Must be self motivated.
• Excellent team player.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.