Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria – the premiere Social Innovation Centre in Nigeria seeks a friendly and dynamic Community Manager to engage and grow our community of progressives (technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, tech companies, academics and hackers) interested in collaborating and innovating for a better society.
The Community Manager will have the responsibility of curating, growing and energising CcHub’s community of individuals and organizations (4000+) interested in technology innovation for a better Nigeria.
- Implement strategy to attract new stakeholders into the CcHub community
- Generate up-to-date intelligence on the make-up and structure of the community
- Conceptualise and implement activities (from fun to serious) that will engage the CcHub community and facilitate more collaboration
- Gather up to date information on the activities and projects of the members of the community
- Proactively connect members of the community to drive increased synergy and collaboration
- Support and represent the community at board meetings and other relevant gatherings
- Liaise with stakeholders on new initiatives to enhance the growth of the social innovation and technology ecosystem in Nigeria
- Work with the executive management team and board to meet the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Previous experience in a relationship management or community/membership management role
- Independent, creative self-starter who can run with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, user forums, and customer support apps
- Ability to build and management relationships
- Love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems
- Be connected and stay up-to-date on current trends especially in the relevant sectors
Method of Application
This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience.
To apply send your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org (use CcHub Community Manager in subject of emails)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.