The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
NBC Ltd started operations in Nigeria in 1951. Based in the city of Lagos, we operate 13 bottling plants across the country. In addition, we channel products through 59 warehouses and distribution centers.
Functional areas: Corporate Security
Department: Corporate Security
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Senior Manager, Intelligence will be responsible for developing a rigorous intelligence capability that will help the company anticipate emerging risks to the business as well as offer insights on risk events that are currently underway. The Senior Manager, Intelligence will be expected to conform to the highest ethical and legal standards of behavior – consistent with the company’s Code of Business Conduct – while exercising good judgment often in conditions of ambiguity.
This role is a Senior Manager role in Security and reports directly to the Country Chief Securiy Officer.
They Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop standard processes to collect, report, analyze, produce and disseminate intelligence insights on significant risks so as to minimize disruptions that would lead to business losses.
- On key macro risk issues (such as the insurgency in the North East), build on existing analytical capabilities to deliver forward-looking assessments and scenario analyses for business continuity planning.
- Oversee a range of sensitive investigative activities to prevent/minimize fraud and other business losses.
- Lead the department’s intelligence capabilities in all respects.
- Provide briefings to senior company leaders on key risk issues.
- Integrate intelligence capability within the Security function through strong partnership with the operations team.
- Developing intelligence and investigations KBI to track and report.
- Build key relationships across government and private sector organizations that will legally and ethically enable crucial insight for the company.
- Maintain well-functioning relationships with other company functions to enable effective communication.
- Actively seek new ways to deliver high impact value to the company through new applications of the intelligence program.
- Develop an understanding of key stakeholders and their risks so as to orient intelligence capabilities to greatest effect.
- Support the company’s CSR agenda.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental impact is a consideration in decision-making in all matters.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree from an accredited university,
- A masters degree and Professional Certification in Security will be an added advantage.
Desired candidate profile
- Minimum of 10-15 years as a leader in an intelligence organization.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university. Masters degree or Professional Certification in Security will be an added advantage
- 5 years as a people manager.
- International experience is desirable.
- Perfect English language skills
- In depth Knowledge of key intelligence and investigations practices
- Strong business acumen Skills:
- Ability to communicate and influence across different levels in the organization
- A systems thinker, who is analytical and who encourages competing views from members of the team.
- Strong business awareness with good written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Values / Attitudes:
- Caring for our people
- Performing as One
- Willingness to travel as required
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here