Our client is a pharmaceutical organization based in Otta, Ogun State.
Job Location: Otta, Ogun State (Ideal candidates MUST be based in Otta, Ogun State).
The Assistant Human Resources Officer will lend a hand with all human resources’ deliverables in the department.
- Assist in administering compensation, benefits and performance management systems, safety and recreation programs.
- Assist in providing current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Assist in analyzing and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Assist in Planning and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between line managers and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of low cadre staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Assist in preparing and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE – SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal candidate should be experience in implementation of HR policies and programs, seeking best practices and continuous improvement in Human Resources and the organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven communication skills – including the ability to compose documents on classification, compensation and other HR programs for the organization.
- Proven skills and experience in the implementation of new programs.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and persuade others on sensitive and competing issues.
- Confidentially skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- OND in Business Administration or any other related social sciences is preferable.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in a well structured organization.
- Prior experience in human resources management, employee relations, HR activities.
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Salary is N35, 000/ m
Method of Application
ONLY QUALIFIED OND APPLICANTS WITH STATED YEARS OF HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘OND – HR’ as subject of mail. Only OND holders will be contacted.
Closing date is 12th February, 2015.