Due to our client's continued growth, we are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic procurement officer to join their team, in this newly created role.
B.Sc ( Minimum of B.Sc second class lower )
Age: 25-35 Years
• Process purchase requisitions/ orders within purchasing authority
• Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
• Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
• Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
• Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
• Address staffing resource needs and supervise purchasing clerks
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
• 1 to 2 years Experience as a Procurement Officer
• The Procurement Officer is accountable for assisting purchasing transactions for equipment, materials, supplies, capital goods, and services.
• Previous work experience as a procurement in a reputable company will be an added advantage.
Qualified candidates should apply by registering and submitting their CV here www.icsjobportal.com