Ongoing Recruitment at TOP 50 Brands Nigeria
Posted on: 28 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at TOP 50 Brands Nigeria
TOP 50 Brands Nigeria is an annual selection, critical analysis and celebration of 50 most popular and healthy brands (companies) in Nigeria. It is a classification and recognition of brand performance, importance and relevance. This is done to give value to the worth of popular brands in Nigeria and recognizing best performance.
- We are urgently looking for exceptionally self-confident, smart, good looking FEMALE Project Executive Officers to join our team and be responsible for the project management including meeting with clients, making convincing presentation, acting as the key point of contact for clients and will be responsible for efficiently managing the project and maintaining its quality from conception to completion; coordination, logistical planning and marketing.
- You must have the experience and the ability to: handle large scale and complex events and incentives; provide leadership on every aspect from pitches and contract negotiations to developing existing accounts and marketing new ones; managing a team; and delivering outstanding events for clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification; Degree
- Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
- A creative and proactive approach to tasks.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills a must.
- Solid and proven full event project management experience
- Strong relationship management, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation); negotiation and influencing skills.
- Solid leadership experience; experienced people manager and proven ability in training and developing staff;
- Numerate and experienced at preparing quotes and managing complex budgets.
- Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Computer literate with advanced experience of Microsoft Office applications (Word, and Powerpoint).
- Must be culturally aware and have had group event travel and on-site experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TOP 50 Brands NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video), BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at TVC Communications
- Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
- Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa at iflix Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Freeme Digital
- Latest Jobs at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Job Vacancies at the BBC World Service