At Nielson, our mission is to care and cure. We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life.
The success of Nielson depends on the performance and dedication of our Group company employees. We strive to be an employer of choice that attracts, retains and motivates talented and performance-driven people to our affiliates around the world which in-turn enhances individual career development.
Environmental health officers monitor, maintain and protect environmental and health standards
- Responsible for investigating incidents that affect health such as pollution, accidents at work, noise control, toxic contamination, pest infestations, food poisoning and waste management.
- Their remit includes advisory work, education and law enforcement.
- A large amount of time is spent away from the office visiting properties such as farms, shops, food outlets, private/public accommodation, commercial premises, manufacturers and industrial organisations.
In addition to inspections, responsibilities include:
- compiling reports
- providing training courses
- gathering samples to be tested
- investigating complaints
- liaising with other organisations
- We seek graduates who have excellent communication, teamworking and interpersonal skills in order to explain complex legislation and procedures to people from all backgrounds.
- They should also have a high level of attention to detail and to ability to analyse problems and find solutions.
HND / Degree qualification in relevant discipline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale