Architect & Project Manager at Habiba Balogun Consulting
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: 19 February, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Habiba Balogun Consulting
Habiba Balogun Consulting is an Organisation Effectiveness and HR Consulting Services firm that works with organisations to transform their strategy into reality. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective and motivate them to perform at their best. Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organisations realise their potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of a proposed project, including constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and site artisans.
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Site Supervision: close supervision of building contractors and other service providers
- Project Management – of a variety of real estate related projects
- Create building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Prepare tender applications, documents and presentations for contracts.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
- Advise the client on the practicality of their project;
- Daily reporting on activities and projects
- Project manages, co-coordinates & supervises the work of contractors and project from start to finish
- Apply for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments.
- Write and present development reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolving any related problems that may arise during construction.
- Make sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
- Play a part in project and team management.
- Ensure that the environmental impact of the project is limited.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Prepare applications for planning and building control departments
- Collating, printing out, and project documentation from online searches
- Client/Tenant Management: corresponding in writing with tenants and clients
- Facility Management: monitoring, supervising maintenance, costing, charging, supplying and reporting on facilities and service charge utilisation
- Daily Facility Management reporting
- Monthly Service Charge utilisation reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Habiba Balogun ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Computer Operators at a Reputable Building Materials Company - Padoserve Limited (3 Positions)
- Jobs at O'Spaces Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Kranite Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Job Vacancy at Randstad Construction Property Engineering Company
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte
- Procurement Officers at Arbico Plc
- Account Officer at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited