Finance Job at WorkSpace Global Consulting
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
WorkSpace Global Consulting, a Division of MasterMindsHRSG, is currently recruiting to fill the position in a client's firm (OOH Advertising).
- Manage, control and ensure that company accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Oversee the daily operations of the finance department.
- Prepare the monthly financial reports with all needed financial and costing analysis comparing with Budget and KPIs.
- Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses.
- Ensure that the company are continuously keeping sufficient fund to fulfill its financial obligation by preparing monthly cash flow forecast.
- Monitor the actual cash flow against forecast and take the necessary measure to remedy variances.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Lead and coordinate with all other department the preparation of annual operating budget and developing 3-10 years business plans for the company.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives.
- Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 10 year accounting experience 5 of which must be in a senior level Finance or Accounting position.
- Strong knowledge of Cost and Management accounting.
- ICAN/ACCA certification CIMA certification will be added advantage
- Candidates with experience which are privately owned (non-government) industrial or energy companies preferred.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- General knowledge of ERP Systems and the relation of other modules with accounting and finance modules and the associated controls.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Field Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- IBM Enterprise Service Architect at GVA Partners
- Procurement and Contracts Manager at Lohi Consulting
- Entry-Level Business Research Officer at TQ Consulting