Finance Job at WorkSpace Global Consulting
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WorkSpace Global Consulting, a Division of MasterMindsHRSG, is currently recruiting to fill the position in a client's firm (OOH Advertising).
- Manage, control and ensure that company accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Oversee the daily operations of the finance department.
- Prepare the monthly financial reports with all needed financial and costing analysis comparing with Budget and KPIs.
- Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses.
- Ensure that the company are continuously keeping sufficient fund to fulfill its financial obligation by preparing monthly cash flow forecast.
- Monitor the actual cash flow against forecast and take the necessary measure to remedy variances.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Lead and coordinate with all other department the preparation of annual operating budget and developing 3-10 years business plans for the company.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives.
- Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 10 year accounting experience 5 of which must be in a senior level Finance or Accounting position.
- Strong knowledge of Cost and Management accounting.
- ICAN/ACCA certification CIMA certification will be added advantage
- Candidates with experience which are privately owned (non-government) industrial or energy companies preferred.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- General knowledge of ERP Systems and the relation of other modules with accounting and finance modules and the associated controls.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV's and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Software Developers at Mario Consulting Limited
- Head of Network Services at First Point Group
- Treasury Performance Analyst at MacTay Consulting
- Corporate Communication Manager at Oscar Temple
- Latest Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Credit & Recovery Analyst at Culminate Consulting
- Current Job Placements at AIM Group Limited
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group