Hercules Offshore is one of the world’s largest providers of shallow water offshore drilling and liftboat services. We have created an exciting, dynamic company that is focused on operational excellence, safety and profitable growth. Our staff of highly skilled and motivated onshore and offshore personnel. Hercules Offshore is committed to providing our employees and customers an injury-free and drug-free environment. Thank you for your interest in Hercules Offshore.
Liasises with client in all matters for continued operational integrity, coordinating crew changes and vessel movements and assisting in providing technical guidance for efficient vessel operations. This function reports to Marine Offshore Manager. Manages Hercules Offshore International Lifboat operational activities. Ensures that all Hercules Offshore HSE policies and procedures are followed. Promotes our vessels HSE Culture through the captains, builds personnel relationship with clients, and liaises with commercial where necessary. Creates project files and tracks all pre-mobilizations, mobilizations and demobilizations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 10+ years operational management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be able to speak, understand, document, record/report inspections and incidents in the English Language
- Ideally would possess a Bachelors degree
- Previous experience supervising maritime personnel.
- Knowledge of vessel construction and layout
- Knowledge of basic ships stability