EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
We remain focused on helping our clients navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service to all our clients on a consistent basis.
Must Possess B.Sc. or M.Sc. In Chemistry. Minimum Of 5 years Experience In Preferably Edible Oil Industry
• Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
• Conduct quality control tests.
• Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
• Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
• Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
• Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
• Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions. • Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
• Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
• Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods
HND/B.Sc Or M.Sc In Any Field. A Minimum Of 2 Years Experience In Social Media Marketing/management Is Compulsory. Female Preferred.
Employ search marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services in Internet-enabled devices or interfaces. Examine search query behaviours on general or specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. Analyze research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization. Tasks
• Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
• Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
• Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviours.
• Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
• Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
• Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy.
• Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests, using A/B or multivariate methods.
• Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
• Create content strategies for digital media.
• Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to marketing executives.
B.Sc./HND In Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Or Related Field Must Have A Minimum Of 2 Years Relevant Experience
Operate or maintain stationary engines, boilers, or other mechanical equipment to provide utilities for buildings or industrial processes. Operate equipment, such as steam engines, generators, motors, turbines, and steam boilers.
• Monitor and inspect equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions and to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
• Activate valves to maintain required amounts of water in boilers, to adjust supplies of combustion air, and to control the flow of fuel into burners.
• Monitor boiler water, chemical, and fuel levels, and make adjustments to maintain required levels.
• Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters, and charts registering various aspects of boiler operation to ensure that boilers are operating properly.
• Test boiler water quality or arrange for testing and take necessary corrective action, such as adding chemicals to prevent corrosion and harmful deposits.
• Analyze problems and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
• Operate or tend stationary engines, boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as pumps, compressors, and air-conditioning equipment, to supply and maintain steam or heat for buildings, or pneumatic tools.
• Adjust controls and/or valves on equipment to provide power, and to regulate and set operations of system or industrial processes.
• Switch from automatic to manual controls and isolate equipment mechanically and electrically to allow for safe inspection and repair work.
• Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
• Candidates Must Be Exceptionally Organised To Deal With A Variety Of Tasks, Efficiently Control Large Volumes Of Paperwork, Be Able To Work Within Tight Procedural Constraints Whilst Combining The Ability To Work To Tight Deadlines And Cope With The Pressure This Entails.
• Candidates Must Possess A Logical And Methodical Way Of Working With Meticulous Attention To Detail To Ensure High Level Of Accuracy Is Achieved
• Candidates Must Be Able To Demonstrate Analytical Experience And Reconciliation Of Large Quantities Of Data.
• Candidates Must Be A Proactive Self Starter, With The Ability To Work Under Their Own Initiative But Also As Part Of A Close Team.
• Must Possess Good IT Skills Including Knowledge Of Microsoft Word And Particularly Excel Are Essential, Along With Good Numeracy And Literacy Skills
• Previous Experience In Manufacturing Industry Is An Advantage. HND/B.Sc In Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Or Related Field. 2 Years Experience In Related Position
• Full responsibility for producing site reports to tight deadlines
• Ensuring accuracy of data collated from off takers and inputted into TIM
• Ensuring all sites return and complete the necessary paperwork
• Monitoring performance against the contractual performance framework
• Site audits to ensure duty of care requirements are being met
• Full responsibility to ensure weighbridges run smoothly, accurately and within the appropriate contractual and legal requirements
• Management of Weighbridge Operators
• Interacting with the finance team for authorizing invoices and feeding into month end reporting
• Updating relevant annual plans that are required to be updated every year
• Liaising with Central commercial functions and supplying relevant information
• Adhoc tasks/projects as required.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.