Jobs at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at May & Baker
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company.
It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
- Reporting to the Head, Business Operations, the preferred candidate will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the sales force to achieve the sales objective of the team.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in the sales of FMCG / Pharmaceutical products and be driven by a strong desire to achieve results.
- Applicants must possess a B.Pharm with at least four (4) years relevant experience and proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the Specialist Business Manager, the incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assigned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general and specialist practice through various levels of marketing interviews/medical meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target.
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm / B.Sc in Pharmacology with at least one (1) year medical field sales experience with a reputable company.
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the Head, Foods Division, the incumbent will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide creative Marketing strategies for the brand.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in FMCG marketing with emphasis on food and have a good sense of creativity to achieve results.
- Applicants must possess an HND/BSc in Marketing or related disciple with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in brand management.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about May & BakerSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist at HealthPlus Limited
- Registered Nurse at Julie Pharmacy
- Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- National Sales and Marketing Manager at Bio-Generics Nigeria Limited
- Head of In-Country Shared Services at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency