We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The Country Manager will manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for the company in Nigeria.
· Manage all operations within the country.
· Take responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
· Take responsibilities for many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
· Prepare annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
· Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
· Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
· Deliver the highest standards of customer service.
· Degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
· General management experience is essential for working in this job
· Knowledge and experience of the E-Commerce
· Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc.
. Good Financial Knowledge
Qualification and Experience:
· Business Development skills
· Excellent networking skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
. High level of attention to detail
. Exceptional communication and writing skills
. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
· Interest and enjoyment in working with people
· Polite and tactful personality
· Numerical Skills
· Ability to plan
· Able to work calmly under pressure
· IT skills
The individual will develop strategic and operating plans to insure that the company has the appropriate resources to support current forecasted business and projected growth; to communicate resource plans to gain consensus from Sales, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing that respond to current and expanding markets; and to develop Manufacturing/Distribution models to determine and validate business strategies
Qualification and Experience:
· Undergraduate degree in Business or related Supply Chain program.
· APICS certified master production scheduler.
· Experience: 10-15 years progressive experience in a combination of planning, logistics, production scheduling and/or inventory control. 5-10 years of direct management experience in a technical or analytical environment.
Key Skills/ Competencies
· Strong customer focus
· Superb inter-personal skill
· Thrives on order → movement to closure on issues
· Strong information systems skills
· High level understanding of forecasting
· Tactical focus (what needs to be done now to achieve the strategic goal)
· Strategic focus (what’s good for business in the long run)
· Change maker
· Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution
· High tolerance for ambiguity
· Strong financial experience and “sense”
· Highest level problem solver - High level at facilitated problem solving
· Strong communication skills (from the front line to the Boardroom).
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.