Okoye Media tarted four years ago as a magazine and quickly evolved to an online presence in order to develop new and creative ways to deliver its content.
The mission was to create an interactive platform where young people in all sectors of finance, fashion, music, film, media, sport, and entertainment could use to promote and build their ideas.
Unlike facebook, myspace, or youtube, our brand offers structure, reliable resources, and direct support, making its users feel more like an individual rather than a needle in a haystack.
Our community has grown quickly and strongly in the last 4 years, due to our direct relationships with university careers centers, student unions and of course students.
The Mobile Ad Sales Executive works directly with Mobile AD Manager. You will have the opportunity to participate in various aspects of the business, including strategic partnership meetings, events and more.
- Source and manage sales leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls and linked in messaging to mobile app companies
- Help advertisers build and execute effective mobile ad campaigns
- Map out corporate structure within each of your accounts identifying key decision makers
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and sales plans
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers
- B.Sc. degree in Marketing
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Experience in advertising sales, marketing and consulting
- Experience selling to and working extensively with digital advertising agencies, and mobile app companies.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the mobile and online advertising industry
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven sales skills with successful record of attaining or exceeding quotas
- Ability to comprehend and explain the features and benefits of multiple technology products
- Ability to take a consultative sales approach with prospective clients in order to offer custom-tailored advertising solutions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities using effective organizational and time-management skills
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at mid to large sized companies and agencies
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Profit from working with a team on the cutting edge of the mobile marketing and advertising industry.
- Quickly expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising.
Method of Application
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.