New Jobs at Clarion Medicals Limited
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Clarion Medicals Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A leading FMCG is seeking the services of the following individuals to fill vacant positions:
Knowledge & Sklll Requirements:
- BSc in Business, Marketing or similar degree program with 6-8 years' sales and account management experience in the beverage industry.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, a go getter and honest, have a good human relations skills, have excellent written skills, verbal communication and strong leadership skills.
- Candidate must have considerable knowledge of beverage industry sales and marketing standards, effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- This position also requires excellent time management skills as well as very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule; ability to work nights and weekends.
- Candidates must have a clean driving record, comprehensive auto insurance and a reliable source of transportation.
- Candidates must be proficient in MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- 6-8 years' experience with a record of high volume sales to existing accounts and substantial growth in annual new accounts.
go to method of application »
- Must possess 1 to 2 years' experience in the beverage industry,
- B.Sc or HND in marketing or social sciences,
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultatlve sales approach).
- Must be results-oriented and self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software and a valid driver's license.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their applications with resumes to: hr.admin@Clarionmed.co.uk stating the position they are applying for as the subject or submit hard copies to:
23, Afolabi Lesi Street,
Off Town Planning way,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Clarion Medicals LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
- Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineers at Drury Industries Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Graduate Sales Interns
- Area Sales Manager South-West at Henkel
- Job Opportunities at NASCON Allied Industries Plc - Dangote Group