Simeon’s Pivot Resources- Our Client, a diversified business conglomerate (Group of Companies) with head office situated in Lekki, Lagos State requires the services of a competent and well experience individual who can work effectively in Accounting, Budgeting and Financial Management of the company.
Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position:
Location: Lekki, Lagos State
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting procedures and accounting control procedures.
- Institute policies and procedures capable of protecting the business resources against waste, fraud, and inefficiency.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and ensure implementation.
- Provide support, service and advise in all finance matters to the company’s management.
- Maintaining an effective involvement and understanding of the business in order to contribute to key business decisions within the Company through financial advice and expertise.
- Must be a strategic resource for maximizing profits through proper financial structure.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action (Federal, State and Local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting).
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation, oversee regular analysis, quarterly closings and periodic financial reviews and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Develop budget and monitor its appropriate execution.
- Tax management.
- Prepare financial statements and financial reports.
- Identify key factors and financial indicators that must be considered when evaluating the current and long-term financial performance.
- Ensure financial guidelines are followed and best practices in financial management are maintained.
- Ability to manage the finances of the company
- Analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Written and Oral Communication skills
- High ethical standards & confidentiality
- Excellent team player
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Accounting Package and MS Office Tools Application
- Highly proficient in financial management and accounting tasks
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency
- Must be results-oriented.
- Must possess excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles & conventions
- Minimum of HND/ BSc in Accounting or Finance
- A member of ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years
- At least above 35 years/ early 40s
N120,000 - N150,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Applications to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject title e.g Financial Manager.
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.