Data Moderators at ToLet.com.ng
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: 14 February, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng, Nigeria's 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria's fastest growing internet companies is currently recruiting SSCE/ OND holders for employment as Data Moderators in each of the local governments in Lagos, Rivers, Oyo, Ogun and Abuja FCT.
Do you have a Smart Phone? Are you able to work to targets and deadlines? Are you conversant with immediate local area? Are you a Good communicator and fluent in English, Pidgin and the major Nigerian Language in your locality?
If your answer is "YES" then why wait?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- This job is only open for Male & Female between the ages of 18-30 and must be residents of any of the local governments in the above listed states.
Duties and Requirements
- Call property agencies within your immediate locality to identify, capture, populate, moderate and manage quality online property listings.
- Share ideas on improving the quality of service on the phone and the website;
- Responsible for meeting daily and weekly targets set by Line Manager.
- Organize yourself and take responsibility to ensure that team targets are met.
- Must possess SSCE or OND qualification
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Details/CV to: email@example.com using "DATA REPS LOCATION" E.g "DATA REPS GWARINPA, ABUJA" as the email title and be prepared for an interview invite at short notice.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at MallForAfrica.com
- Urgent Job Openings at Obeezi
- Entry-level Social Media Representative at Awoofcollection.com
- Job Vacancies at The Vane
- Sales Vacancy at Supermart.ng
- Human Resource Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria
- Sales Representative (In-store) at David Wej
- Career Opportunities at Kiakiagas.com