About Air Energi:
With over 30 years' experience, Air Energi is the premier supplier of trusted expertise to the oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Manchester UK, Air Energi has regional hubs in Houston, Doha, Singapore and Brisbane.
We have offices in 35 locations worldwide and experience of supplying to 50 countries. Through our company values: Safe, Knowledgeable, Innovative, Passionate, Inclusive and Pragmatic, WE DELIVER, each and every time.
An innovative and award-winning international provider of intervention solutions for oil and gas wells is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to be based in Nigeria (Lagos + travels to Port Harcourt).
We are looking for a confident, outward focused individual prepared to take a position on the exciting challenges the global oil and gas industry faces now and in the future.
This is a staff role on a local contract. The package on offer will be worth $100 - 150K USD per annum.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing your Key Accounts, ensuring their current and future needs are being taken into consideration in product development
- Implementing the business plan in Nigeria and developing client sales strategies
- Penetrating new clients & developing close professional relations with key decision makers and influencers in Nigeria
- Managing a local Account Managers team, by inspiring ambition on behalf of the accounts, as well as mentoring, coaching and training them on the job
- Staying current on relevant technologies, fitting solutions to client needs and keeping abreast of competitors
- Developing an efficient relationship with the company's Engineering Centre to ensure ability to deliver
- Representing the company at key events and industry forums
Successful candidates will:
- Have an Engineering degree (BSc. or Msc.)
- Have at least 5 years of experience in completions, wireline or LWD/MWD engineering with a Well/Oilfield Services company
- Have a previous experience in Nigeria
- Speak English fluently
- A previous Sales or Business Development experience will also be a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply via this advert to Pierre Turgis at Air Energi.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale