Vacancy in a Leading Insurance Company via Pruvia Integrated Limited
Posted on: 16 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Our Client a player in Finance/Insurance sector is seeking to employ the services of suitably qualified personnels.
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients' changing insurance needs by selling Life products and other endowment packages.
He/She shall be expected to:
- develop and maintain a stable long-term clientele base through direct marketing approach
- make presentations to groups at corporate gatherings and community groups on the subject of financial planning
- obtain underwriting approval by supervising completion of application forms by clients
- write concise and timely field report to unit head using the MS office packages
He/She must also:
- be 29 years and Above
- possess proficient computer skills
- be able to meet set target and deadlines
- be self motivated
- demonstrate good interpersonable skills
- possess flare/passion for Marketing
- OND/HND/BSC in any discipline
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
Method of Application
NOTE: Applicant must reside in Lagos
Interested candidates should send their CV/Resume to email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pruvia Integrated LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy and Corporate Planning at a Leading Insurance Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Solutions Developer at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc.