Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal neonatal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in our organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We require competent candidates for the following positions:
This position reports to the Senior Manager IT. The successful candidate will provide support for the Information Technology unit in the head office. S/He will be expected to resolve all minor hardware, software issues and interconnectivity/ networking problems within the office network. S/He will assist in hands-on support and basic IT training for staff and will be directly involved in quality/specification confirmation, verification and acceptance of all newly procured IT equipment. The successful candidate will be in charge of configuring and setting up of all ICT devices with SFH specific applications and tools. S/He will supervise the IT service desk and will liaise with the ISP vendors and 3rd party consultants to ensure that SLAs are met.
The desired candidate:
• must possess a first degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or any relevant field. A professional certification in IT is very essential.
• must possess a minimum of one (1) year post NYSC working experience in IT in a reputable firm or NGO.
• must have knowledge of an Enterprise Resource Planning Software (SAP preferred).
• must have experience with managing Microsoft operating systems (Windows, Exchange Server, etc).
• must demonstrate willingness and the ability to adjust quickly to rapidly changing needs, multiple demands and complex situations are essential to this position.
Before you proceed to apply for this position; on this page - www.sfhnigeria.org/careers register your profile by clicking the blue "Register with SFH" button. After registration, return to SFH Careers page and select the yellow “Login and apply for jobs” button. During your application, you may be required to upload your Curriculum Vitae and a one paged cover letter providing evidence of competences required for the job. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.