Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Our client, a reputable Law firm situated in Lagos is looking for an experienced Legal Counsel to provide legal advice to clients in the areas of:
• A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) degree from a recognised University. (a second class upper degree will be an added advantage)
• A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) degree from Law School (a second class upper degree will be an added advantage
• Capable of analysing problems rigorously and from all angles, showing sound practical judgement as well as academic ability (essential)
• 3-5 years post-graduation experience in same capacity
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be meticulous
• Can maintain confidentiality
• Must have planning and organizational skills
• Must possess time management skills
• Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Insightfulness to understand the client needs
• Flexibility and service mentality.
• Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of law(essential)
• Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team (essential)
Our client, The University of Lagos Holding Company (UNIHOLD) is a fully registered private limited liability company with several subsidiaries, including, University of Lagos Ventures Limited, University of Lagos Press & Bookshop Limited and the University of Lagos Pharmaceutical Limited.
UNIHOLD is looking to recruit a PA for the office of the General Managing Director. The role of Personal Assistant to the GMD is to provide invaluable clerical and administrative support in order to assist and facilitate the efficient discharge of responsibilities attached to the office of the GMD.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.