Vacancy at TheJobMag
Posted on: 26 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TheJobMag
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The JobMag - We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence "the right people, for the right jobs".
The JobMag is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performance Management
- Management Proficiency.
- Coordination, Coaching.
- Financial Planning and Strategy.
- Process Improvement.
- Decision Making.
- Strategic Planning.
- Quality Management.
- Strong confidence level.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written).
- Good Knowledge of Word,.
- Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Engineering or relevant degree.
- A postgraduate degree will be an advantage
- Experience in a dry-cleaning outfit will be an added advantage
- A professional experience of at least 8 years of an appropriate level, with at least 5 years of experience in positions involving the management of an
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TheJobMagSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana