Vacancy at TheJobMag
Posted on: 26 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
The JobMag - We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence "the right people, for the right jobs".
The JobMag is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performance Management
- Management Proficiency.
- Coordination, Coaching.
- Financial Planning and Strategy.
- Process Improvement.
- Decision Making.
- Strategic Planning.
- Quality Management.
- Strong confidence level.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written).
- Good Knowledge of Word,.
- Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Engineering or relevant degree.
- A postgraduate degree will be an advantage
- Experience in a dry-cleaning outfit will be an added advantage
- A professional experience of at least 8 years of an appropriate level, with at least 5 years of experience in positions involving the management of an
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Electro-Technical Officer (Marine/Shipping Services) at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire
- Fresh Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Hazon Holdings
- Learning and Development Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Logistics Compliance Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited