Vacancy at TheJobMag
Posted on: 26 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TheJobMag
The JobMag - We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence "the right people, for the right jobs".
The JobMag is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performance Management
- Management Proficiency.
- Coordination, Coaching.
- Financial Planning and Strategy.
- Process Improvement.
- Decision Making.
- Strategic Planning.
- Quality Management.
- Strong confidence level.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written).
- Good Knowledge of Word,.
- Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Engineering or relevant degree.
- A postgraduate degree will be an advantage
- Experience in a dry-cleaning outfit will be an added advantage
- A professional experience of at least 8 years of an appropriate level, with at least 5 years of experience in positions involving the management of an
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TheJobMagSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting