Wherever people come together to imagine something, create something, build something, we're there to help make it real. For over 200 years. Around the world.
Drawing on our global experience and 200-year history, Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with innovative banking solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Our goal is to deliver products and services that exceed expectations and help customers confidently achieve their goals today and in the future.
- To provide project management support in the delivery and implementation of new application systems to meet business requirements and changes to existing applications.
- To manage all control related and compliance activities in application service delivery for Citibank Nigeria Limited.
- Organize and liaise with vendors, regulators, and business units for UAT testing and production migration of deployed solutions while also ensuring high availability of business and time-critical systems.
- Manage the delivery of business application support services as required by Citibank Nigeria.
- Manage changes to the production environments within the ambit of business applications used by Citibank Nigeria.
- Provide application functionality and solutioning expertise to Citibank Nigeria.
- Understand banking/technology industry trends in Nigeria and beyond and how they impact our future solutions so as to provide strategic direction to Citibank Nigeria.
- Be aware of application development and deployment strategies within Citi and keep Citibank Nigeria business management informed.
- Provide focussed technology support for Citibank Nigeria in terms of projects and issue management for business applications.
- Manage the Citi Systems Inventory for all local applications used by Citi Nigeria.
- Manage the end-of-life and business application retirement process for Citibank Nigeria.
- Manage the business application support function for Citibank Nigeria including personnel and applicable controls and compliance processes.
- Develop and enhance relationship with business units in Citi Nigeria and be comfortable with a leadership, consultancy type role rather than purely hands-on technical expertise.
- Assist with any centralization and regionalization efforts in Africa and EMEA.
- Maintain relationship with all external publics, which include equipment suppliers, maintenance service providers, software support groups, regional engineering and support teams, regulatory authorities to ensure that the business is in touch with technology dynamics and proactively responds to opportunities and threats.
- Understand and enforce compliance and control relating to all relevant regulatory, policy and procedural requirements within the Technology area for the Citi Nigeria. Timely inform management of key regulatory changes that impact the technology function.
- Assist the Chief Information Officer to manage and control finances for Citi Nigeria including planning and budgeting for the organization, equipment and staffing to meet the business technology requirements.
- University Degree in Applied Numerate Science
Skill and Experience:
- 7-10 years demonstrated in a senior technical role with supervisory experience and project management skills
- Tried and tested knowledge of technology concepts, trends, application to business
- Working knowledge of banking operations and business functions as applicable to Citibank Nigeria
- Knowledge and understanding of technology operating environments and databases
- Hands-on experience with modeling, process management, and project management tools
- Excellent numerical skills
- Analytical and innovative skills
- Demonstrable skills in managing a support team.
- Demonstrable client management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including listening)
- Strong leadership skills/potential
- Organizational savvy.
- Gain experience of a mature business support process in one of the largest financial institutions in the world
- Expand and broaden understanding of a whole multitude of technologies
- Benefit from interaction with diverse technology and business teams.
- People, change and Resource management; cross functional and multi-skill challenges
- Career progression potential into higher technology management for the right individual
Office Location / Address: Citibank Nigeria Limited, 27 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here