Vacancy at Synapse Services
Posted on: 25 January, 2015
Deadline: 28 February, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", based within the Abuja metropolis, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counseling services, inpatient facilities/treatment and rehabilitation services. We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
A Healthcare Facility located in Abuja requires the services of a Senior Cook
Location: The cook would work on a rota basis across 2 branches - Abuja and Tafa (30mins drive from Kubwa)
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared and keep records of stock on a daily basis.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- The senior cook is to oversee other cooks in the department and serve as their line manager.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- 2-3 years experience cooking in a commercial capacity.
- Must be very neat and hardworking.
- Must be able to cook both African and continental dishes.
- Depending on experience 30, 000 - 40, 000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the email should be "Senior Cook" failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital
- Volunteer Positions for Maternal and Child Health Education at Awoye Health Initiative
- Career Opportunity at OneMedicalGroup