Engineering Job at E.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
Posted on: 25 January, 2015
Deadline: 31 January, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eStream Networks
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited. e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
- Site Survey
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey while ensuring proper documentation is maintained.
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and inform Team Lead on recommended solutions.
- Responsible for the installation of radio equipments on tower structure
- Work with customer’s representative at the customer location to ensure deployment tasks are completed within the timeframe provided.
- Ensure physical delivery of the service implementation in accordance to the Service Design requirement.
- Follow approved checklist during installation.
- Implement corrective actions as instructed by the Service Deployment Team Lead.
- Promptly report any incident, problems known errors, unexpected events or deviation from deployment plans.
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting are carried out within agreed OLA.
- Responsible for testing and ensuring that signal strength, signal to noise ratio and any other parameters are in accordance to e.Stream approved standard.
- Responsible for conducting scheduled preventive/corrective maintenance exercises.
- Maintaining adequate tools and other resources for quick Troubleshooting and fixing of customers premises equipment problems.
- Responsible for Installing and Configuring of all installation equipment (Configuration items) while ensuring documentation of installation activities.
- Providing innovative on Deployment and Maintenance issues.
- Recognizes areas for internal improvement, forward such plans to the Team Lead for implementation.
- Maintain good customer relationship.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Strict Compliance to Quality Management System and Safety Procedures.
- Conforms to policies, procedures and Process on Service Deployment.
- Applying Quality Assurance methods to ensure that all Services Deployed are accurate and error free.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors required to succeed in Role.
- HND/Bachelor's Degree in: Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech/ICT/Hardware & Networks Engineering, Physics, English.
- 2-3 years' experience in working at Height.
- Age: Successful candidate must be between the 23 - 25 years.
Skills / Competences/Behavior:
- Analytical Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Planning/Organizing Skills.
- Personal Development and Personal Credibility.
- Time Management – Makes good use of time while at work.
- Attention to Detail.
- Results Oriented.
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn quickly.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eStream NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Sales Account Manger at Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH)
- Business Advisors at Ventures Platform Foundation
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at Ifotta
- Service Manager at Kingsmen And Gracewards Limited
- Mobile App (HYB) Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Sales Coordinators at Innovectives Limited - 5 Positions
- Devotional Portal Manager at YellowDot Africa