ICT Jobs at Pyrich Group
Posted on: 23 January, 2015
Deadline: 6 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Pyrich Group
Pyrich Group Limited is a group of companies that provide a broad spectrum of world-class infrastructural products and services in the areas of Engineering, Consultancy and Information Communication and Technology (ICT).
The company has grown steadily by building capacities and harnessing local expertise, international skills and key partnerships aimed at delivering world class solutions.
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related courses with a minimum of Second Class Upper (or equivalent in HND).
- Sound knowledge and expertise in web development using such programming languages as PHP and JAVA; with several projects to show.
- Sound knowledge and expertise in Mobile Apps development; with several projects to show.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in software development; with applications to show.
- Sound knowledge and expertise in database applications such as SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in the .NET platform is an added advantage.
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pyrich GroupSimilar Jobs
- PHP Developer Intern at Genex Insights
- CX Business Solutions Lead / Digital Transformations Architect at Oracle Nigeria
- Account Manager at MasterCard Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Technical HR Recruiter at Veripark Software Solutions
- Job Openings at Rembrandt Global Solutions
- Latest Jobs at Amadeus Group