Stern & Kay Consulting Limited is in the business of providing consultancy services, recruitment, training & development, change management processes, outsourcing management, call centre consultancy, and advisory services.
At Stern and Kay Consulting, we partner with organisation to ensure we achieve maximum efficiency, and focus on increasing the core business values of your organisation by providing our expertise combined with our experience to deliver a uniquely effective service.
Stern and Kay Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Developing and leading the business development team in sourcing, managing and marketing new business opportunities
- Develop a comprehensive business strategy capable of meeting agreed business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement effective business development initiatives to convert prospects into clients.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Screening potential business opportunities by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potentials, financials, evaluate options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments.
- Supporting the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximises its short, medium and long term profitability and stakeholders' returns.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Degree-qualified in Marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in business development in a reputable professional service or consulting company. An MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification in a related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable expertise in creating and executing effective business development strategies.
- Strong market research and competitive analysis expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to achieve goals and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good business sense and presentation skills
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding networking, marketing and people skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV's clearly stating the Ref. No. to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.